No sales of semiautomatic pistols which accept a detachable magazine and which have two or more of the following characteristics:
- An ammunition magazine which attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
- A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward hand grip, or silencer;
- A shroud which is attached to or partially or completely encircles the barrel and which permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the second hand without being burned;
- A manufactured weight of fifty ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded;
- A centerfire pistol with an overall length of twelve inches or more; or
- It is a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm;
No sales of PISTOL magazines exceeding 10 rds capacity.
No direct ammunition sales. All ammunition shipments must go through a freight forwarder.
AIM Company Policy
National Rifle Association/Institute for Legislative Action Guide to State Gun Laws