Features PMAG-style snap-on dust/impact cover to prevent dirt and debris intrusion during long term storage. Tool-less disassembly, robust floor plate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning.
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20LR is a cost effective high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and mil-spec ammunition (including M118LR), the PMAG 20LR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Specially designed, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage, keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling
- Robust floorplate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR.
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LMT 7.62 MRP, LaRue Tactical OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington Model R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10, Noveske N6, Rock River Arms LAR8, or any other rifles that utilize M14 type, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 magazines.