M+M Inc. M10 7.62x39 Rifle
FFL Required. Not for sale in CA, MA, CT, NJ, & NY. Not for sale with magazines to MD.
Imported by M+M Inc. directly from Romania. The M10 AK-type Rifles is entirely manufactured from NEW parts.
They feature cold hammer forged, chrome-lined 1:10 twist barrels for long lasting durability and increased accuracy with four lands and grooves; windage adjustable RPK-style rear sights graduated to 1000 meters in 100 meter increments, adjustable iron front sight, fully CNC machined steel scope mounting rails, heat-treated, stamped receiver to military specifications, light-weight aluminum quad rails with removable rubber quad rail covers, removable trigger plate, and Romanian Side Folder buttstock.
These rifles meet ATF's minimum 922R, six U.S. made parts compliancy requirements with the following, brand NEW, U.S. made parts installed: Tapco RAZR muzzle brake with integral flash hider; ergonomic Hogue Industries pistol grip; Tapco single hook G2 trigger group (3 parts); and Tapco AK retaining plate for ease of install and take down.
- Overall Length: 36"
- Barrel: NEW Chrome-lined, 16.25" long, 1:10 twist rate with four lands and grooves, right hand twist
- Weight: Unloaded w/out Bayonet: 6 lbs
- Action Type: Semi-automatic
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Magazine: 30 round, double stack
- Rear Sight Type: RPK type sight graduated to 1000 meters in 100 meter increments.